My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

41% off at the Old Spaghetti Factory, Jan. 12-13.

When I was a kid, the Old Spaghetti Factory in my hometown of San Jose was the epitome of classy, understated elegance in decor - to say nothing of that all-you-can-eat bread with garlic butter! Nowadays, I've discovered other dining options, but I do feel the old nostalgia strings a-pulling when they tempt my cheapskate heart with their anniversary discount promotions.

OSF is celebrating their 41st anniversary (I gather) and thus, a special menu is available on January 12 and January 13 only with 41% off their regular prices. The prices are pretty reasonable to begin with, given that you get salad, the aforementioned all-you-can-eat bread loaves, a beverage, and the beloved SPUMONI included. My favorite is the spaghetti with brown butter and mizithra, which is a mere $5.89 during the promotion.

The best part, though, is where they specify "one order per guest" in the fine print. Waiter, bring me one of everything! I'm eating leftovers aaallll week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3