My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Free Chik-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit.

I wasn't going to write about this at first because I was sulking about not being able to participate in the offer myself, but I very generously decided to post it anyway for those of you who live in Chik-Fil-A-having states. Sign up now for your free Spicy Chicken Biscuit.

You may recall that plenty of these fast-food freebie offers have crashed and burned, and Chik-Fil-A's solution is to have you "reserve" a date-specific coupon from Jan. 3-8, to spread the craziness out. It seems a little strict, but if that's how they ensure enough spicy chik patties for all, then I support it. I mean, I'm not going to get one anyway. *sob*

(Thanks, Elisha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3