My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Borders: 33% off coupon.

Sorry, folks, but there is NOTHING going on in the freebieverse today. The only sad scrap I even have to offer is a "new" Borders coupon for 33% off (as in, they sent this to me yesterday, but we already had one that was good through the same date, Jan. 10).

This does give me a chance to remind you, though, that if you were shopping at Borders during the holiday season, you may very well have accumulated some Borders Bucks (i.e., store credit) that has to be spent in January. You should have received an email, but you can double-check by logging in at Borders.com with your Rewards account number and checking your account summary.

I have a whopping $5 in store credit to use this month, so now I'm pondering how best to squander my free money... but I'm definitely getting at least 33% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3