My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Entertainment.com books $15.

As we go through the year, those Entertainment coupon books just keep getting cheaper and cheaper - and now they're just $15 for all books. I don't buy them at full price, but if you keep an eye out, you can get a good deal on them, and they really do pay for themselves right away.

Here in Seattle, just one BOGO ticket to the zoo or the Museum of Flight will cover that $15 purchase price, and everything else is a bonus! I also really like the discounted movie ticket coupons, which have saved me and my friends quite a few pennies throughout the year. You can even preview the discounts online if you want to be sure that a favorite restaurant or attraction is included.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3