My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Free museum admission on the first weekend of the month w/ B of A cards.

I've posted this one a while back, but since it still seems to be going strong, it's time for a refresher! B of A's Museums on Us program gives free admission to participating museums, zoos, botanical gardens, and more on the first weekend of every month when you show your B of A (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit card. (See the fine print at the bottom for all the details.)

In Seattle, that includes the Seattle Art Museum and the Northwest African American Museum; in Tacoma, that includes the Tacoma Art Museum. I think I might have a B of A card floating around somewhere, so I may have to give this freebie a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3