My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb. 18-20: Free breakfast at IKEA.

I hope they still have IKEA when I'm retired, because I fully intend to go there and enjoy all their free breakfast promotions and sit in the cafe all day getting free coffee refills. This one is for Presidents' Day Weekend: stop in before 11:00 am and get yourself a free plate of bacon & eggs and some coffee. No coupon required.

This offer is limited to: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington. So I guess I'll have to retire to one of those states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3