My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Reminder: Capitol Hill Garage Sale June 5, 10 am to 3 pm.

Okay, this is the last time I'm going to bug you about this one, I promise. I'm just really excited about the Capitol Hill Garage Sale tomorrow and I want to make sure everyone knows about it too.

The Capitol Hill Blog has a list of sale highlights, plus a link to the comprehensive map of sellers. There will be food, music, and happenings at the Belmont & Pine parking lot, and you can also bring your own donations to the lot if you're inspired to do some spring cleaning.

Let's hope for some good garage-sale weather! Good luck, bargain hunters!


1 comment:

  1. If you still have stuff left for sale, list it on www.privategaragesale.com
    It's free – no commissions or fees.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3