My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snapple: BOGO iced tea for National Iced Tea Day.

I like holidays as much as the next person, but only if there are benefits for me, so I'm more than a little suspicious about National Iced Tea Day. Do I get a day off? Will there be giant sales at my favorite stores? What can you do for me, National Iced Tea Day?

Well, there is one thing: Snapple is offering a BOGO iced tea coupon in honor of NITD. You do have to have the Coupons.com widget downloaded in order to print it, but I see this one around on the Interwebs quite a bit (for grocery coupons and the like) and it seems legit. If you're a big iced tea drinker and the forecast in your area is sunny, you might be glad to have a couple of ice-cold Snapples handy this weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3