My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Free Bic Easy Glide pen offer still going - 1,000 a day!

I kept getting mad at myself for forgetting this offer every day and blowing my chance at a free Bic Easy Glide pen. They're giving away 1,000 pens a day - how hard is it to remember to go and sign up?  But I finally did it today (with the help of an Outlook reminder), and I think you should too.

Fill out the form for your free Bic Easy Glide pen, and if you should happen to miss it today, their official "day" starts at noon Eastern time, aka 9:00 am Pacific time.  And, you know, there's no shame in setting yourself a reminder to be one of those lucky first thousand people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3