My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Borders: 33% off one item.

Sooo... that's it for summer, I guess. Not that it ever really got started here in Seattle, mind you.  Well, if my weekly forecast is right and it's nothing but little rainclouds ahead, you may as well head over to Borders and pick out a nice cozy couch read for the rainy days in store.  This 33% off coupon should take some of the sting out of summer's abrupt, ungracious departure.

Personally, I'm pretty excited that the Seattle Public Library will be opening up again after its weeklong budget-cutting furlough. If they keep shutting down to save money, though, it may eventually force me to actually - gasp - buy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3