My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Starbucks breakfast sandwich when you sign up for Starbucks Rewards.

It just so happens that there's a Starbucks in the lobby of my office building, so this freebie will be quite easy for me to cash in on: get a coupon for a free artisanal breakfast sandwich when you sign up for Starbucks Rewards and register a Starbucks card. (You do have to have a Starbucks card for this offer, but fortunately I happen to have one that I was given.)

I've never really understood why they push the Starbucks card registering so much, though I suppose it has to do with monitoring sales trends and customizing promotional offers or whatever. But hey, free breakfast sandwich!  Let's focus on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3