My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Starbucks Natural Fusions: $1.50 off coupon.

Normally I'd be too lazy to bother posting a mere $1.50 off coupon, but I'm actually kind of excited about these new flavored Starbucks coffees. They come in vanilla, caramel, and cinnamon, and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to try first! (Caramel is likely to be delicious, but cinnamon could be surprisingly new and awesome... or awful.)

This coffee is available in grocery stores, but not in Starbucks coffee shops, which makes it slightly less convenient for me, since Starbucks outnumber groceries by about 2 to 1 here in Seattle. But the coupon is good for 30 days from the day you print, so you should have some time to sniff out your favorite flavor. Tried it already? Let us know what you think in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3