My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Facebook: "Like" Suave, get a free bottle of Suave Professionals.

Well, actually, the page is crashed at the moment due to high traffic, so you'll just have to take my word for it that when you "like" Suave on Facebook, you can get a coupon for a free bottle of Suave Professionals. They are giving away 200,000 free coupons, though, so don't stress if you don't see it at first.

Somehow or other I got a free bottle of Suave Professionals rosemary-mint 'poo a while back, and finally tried some. And... it's fine! It has a pleasant, mild fragrance (which actually could be stronger for me, but I love mint) and lathers up just fine. For free, I promise you will enjoy it - or one of their many other scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3