My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Free Cinnabon and coffee... at Schlotzsky's?

Well, this one has me stumped. I'm not sure why you'd go to a Schlotzsky's to find Cinnabon, but evidently now you can, or at least on Sat., July 25, from 3:00 to 7:00 pm. They'll be offering a Cinnabon "tasting" (which I think is code for "stingy small samples") and free cups of coffee, unless they don't have coffee, in which case they'll give you a fountain drink. Personally, there's nothing I like better with my cinnamon rolls than a nice Mountain Dew... sometimes I pour it over the bun, just to start the digestion process a little sooner. If you know what I mean.

Find your local Schlotszky's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3