My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Free mystery gift from Coach.

Man, these Facebook-fan-freebies are all the rage now. This one is from Coach, and they want to reward their Facebook fans with a mysterious free gift at any Coach store. (Seattleites, there just happens to be a Coach store at Pacific Place and one at U-Village, so we have options.)

No word on what the free gift is exactly, but the signup form shows a box of pencils, so it's probably that. I plan to swing by and check it out, so I'll keep you posted.

Update: OK, I went there and now I know what it is! You do indeed get a set of pencils in a little colorful gift box, inside a nice gift bag, along with a catalog. You kind of have to stand there for a minute acting like you actually care about their new line of bags, but they're very nice about handing out the freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3