My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seattleites: beat the heat at SAM.

Now that we've set an all-time temperature record here in Seattle, the Seattle Art Museum wants to do its part to shelter the tired, sweaty masses and give 'em a little culture while they're cooling down. Check out their "Beat the Heat" promo this week:
  • Pay-what-you-can admission
  • Open late Thursday and Friday
  • Free iced tea with any purchase at TASTE Restaurant
  • Crappy hour specials (I'm not that impressed with their happy hour "deals")

I wasn't aware that SAM was pay-what-you-can, so that's pretty cool, I guess. In more ways than one! HAW HAW HAW

....Ohhh, the heat is getting to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3