My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free photo notepad & 50 free prints at Snapfish.

New customers, you can sign up at Snapfish and get a free photo notepad and 50 free prints. I signed up like a chump the other day to investigate a different offer that turned out to be dead, so... I'll just have to be crafty and find some other way to make this happen, I guess.

This offer is good today only, and the photo credit expires on July 13, so you've really got to get moving if you want your free pics. But I was thinking about making a vacation photo collage anyway, so I'm on it.

UPDATE: This is the second time now that I've tried to sign up as a new customer only to have the offer magically disappear and get replaced by a less-good offer for 20 free prints. Still not bad, I guess, but don't be surprised if this doesn't work correctly for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3