My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pill Glide Swallowing Spray, free w/rebate.

I can't say I've ever heard of this product before, and it's kind of bizarre... a throat spray, if I understand correctly, that you take before swallowing pills to help them slide smoothly down like it was Wild Waves in your esophagus. But I suppose if you take a lot of pills every day, or you're trying to convince a stubborn child or old person to take them, this could be a godsend.

Anyway, purchase any Pill Glide Swallowing Spray from 7/21 to 8/20, and you’ll receive a rebate check for the purchase price of Pill Glide (up to $6.99). It comes in exciting flavors like strawberry, grape, and bubble gum, so it might actually counteract that "pill taste," too. Hmm, the more I think about this, the more it's seeming like a good idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3