My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Seattle: Free Strawberry 66 or Red White & Blue cupcake w/drink purchase at Cupcake Royale.

Cupcake Royale is getting in on the 4th of July fun with a free-cupcake coupon for this weekend, July 3-4. Choose from either their Strawberry 66 flavor or the patriotic Red White & Blue Velvet cupcake, free with the purchase of any drink!

I'll have you know that I was already planning on making red-white-and-blue cupcakes this weekend anyway (red velvet, cream cheese frosting, blue sprinkles), but I have an inkling that Cupcake Royale's cakes might be a leetle better than my boxed-mix and canned-frosting version, so I might take advantage of this coupon myself.

Happy 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3