My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amazon: $5 subscriptions to Elle and Woman's Day.

Ladies, who wants to pay more than $5 for a magazine subscription, am I right? Well, this week's Amazon sale is for Elle and Woman's Day, each just $5. (Woman's Day appears to be $9.99, but look in the highlighted text box just below the big red price, and you'll see the Special Offer link.)

Actually, I wouldn't say I have strong feelings for either of those publications... but I sure do like the ELLE brand clothes and accessories at Kohl's, which makes them A-OK in my book. I'm sure none of Elle's writers or editors would ever be caught dead in a Kohl's, but it still makes me feel good about my discount handbags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3