My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sanford Mr. Sketch Washable Watercolor Markers, free w/rebate.

Remember those scented Mr. Sketch markers from when we were kids? I was never allowed to have any, but I loooooved playing with them at school and we all fought over who got the best scents/colors. Anyway, you can get a set of 12 for free from Office Depot with a mail-in rebate. I guess you're paying sales tax, but that's worth it, right?
  1. Buy markers in-store or online from Office Depot for $7.99 between 7/11/10 - 7/17/10.
  2. Mail in the order form before 8/7/10.
  3. You'll receive a prepaid Visa rebate card for $7.99 in the mail.
  4. Once you've used it for whatever, recycle that plastic card via Earthworks!
My nine-year-old self would be soooo envious right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3