My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Borders: Buy a cookbook at 33% off, get a $10 coupon.

Borders is trying something new and I'm not sure about all the details, but here's the general idea: buy a cookbook, get a $10 off coupon. This offer is stackable with the 33% off coupon that's currently out, so it could potentially be a pretty good deal... but you'll notice it says "$10 coupon," not "$10 gift card," so I wonder if that just means it'll be a "$10 off a $25 purchase" offer or something.

Conveniently, you have to go to the store and ask in person for details on how the offer works, so you're already there with coupon in hand. I may check in and ask for the full story the next time I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3