My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Walgreens: $10 off the Entertainment Book.

I'm sure I don't need to rehash for you yet again the magical treasure chest of values that is the Entertainment Book. It has hundreds and hundreds of pages of discounts and coupons for local restaurants (chain, fast-food, and independent), stores, outdoor activities, and everything from museums to ballet to movie theaters. The sheets of discount coupons for Regal and AMC knock several dollars off the price of each ticket, so that alone will make the book pay for itself!

Entertainment.com has been sending me letters attempting to woo me with $5 off the 2011 edition, but I know they can do better than that. In fact, Walgreens already is, with this $10 off coupon good through Nov. 6. You can find the coupon in their weekly ad (looks like it's on the back page) and use it in-store, bringing the price from $35 to $25. That's not bad, though I think we can do better... but if you want to get started saving right away, this is a decent price for a lot of savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3