My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Tylenol Sleep Solution kit.

Now here's a freebie I could really use, since I seem to have incredible trouble making myself go to bed at a decent hour and get a full night of quality sleep. The Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit is yours for the asking, and includes:
  • Sleep guide and journal featuring practical tips for better sleep
  • Satin sleep mask to help block out intrusive light  
  • CD of soothing sounds

  • Coupons worth up to $12  
  • Sample of JOHNSON'S® Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion


I'm a little surprised that it doesn't contain any, you know, Tylenol, but I guess they're counting on you being so grateful for your newfound sleep that you run out and purchase some painkillers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3