My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Borders: 40% off any one toy or game.

I love it when Borders runs multiple coupons at the same time, though you have to make sure you're juggling them as wisely as possible. For example, there's currently a coupon for 40% off any one kids' toy or game, good through Nov. 8, which is great for advance holiday shopping, and another coupon for plain old 40% off one item, good through today.

I start my holiday shopping super-early so I can use these coupons to get sweet deals on gifts, one at a time. It takes a bit of patience, but it definitely beats the last-minute mad rush of shopping. And if I can't find a gift for someone else, I can always find something for under my own tree, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3