My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Free Cottonelle TP roll cover.

TP is gross, you guys - cover it up! When I was a kid, one of my grandmas used a scary crocheted doll for this purpose and the other one had a stand that looked like a miniature flagpole that could stack four (!) extra rolls. Cottonelle's modern-day solution is a discreet and tastefully patterned roll holder, which you can get free by entering the UPC of a qualifying 12-roll purchase.

Of course, only a cheating cheater would enter the numbers 3600013396 instead.

The patterns are cute, but I'm concerned this may be a little too clever. If I was at someone's party and the TP roll ran out, I would assume this canister just held Q-tips or makeup or something, so I'd still be rummaging around under the sink cabinet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3