My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Free Oprah's Lifeclass Journal & a sweepstakes.

This is more of a contest, I suppose, but there is a freebie attached to it, so I think it counts enough to post. Sign up to get a copy of Oprah's Lifeclass Journal - I can't tell if it's a blank book embellished with quotes or a "journal" that Oprah has supposedly "filled" with her life lessons. But either way, there are a million of 'em, so hurry and get yours. You can also enter to win a fabulous trip for two to Atlanta to be part of Oprah's first life class event thing, all expenses paid!

I say go for it. In fact, let's make a deal - if you win, you take me, and if I win, I'll take you. Sound fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3