My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free gifts every month from AE Aerie. March = beach bag!

OK, I'm definitely not an American Eagle Aerie shopper, but I just read about this deal: you join their e-club and you get a free no-strings-attached gift every month, plus another gift on your birthday and the ever-present "special discounts and sales." To sign up, you print the 20% off coupon and take it in, although no purchase is required to get your gift.

Sounds like you get a punch card when you sign up, and you present it each month to get your free gift, so there's a little keeping track involved, but nothing a quick Outlook reminder won't solve. And the March gift is a sunny yellow tote that's actually pretty cute, so I think I'm going to try this one tomorrow. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3