My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free museum passes from B of A.

I first found out about this when I got burned by it on vacation - I went to a museum in L.A. that happened to be participating, and I hadn't brought my BofA card with me. Boo! I won't be caught unawares again, though.

This is a pretty awesome deal if you're an existing BofA customer, meaning you have a BofA check, ATM, or credit card. (The guy at the museum said "anything with a BofA logo on it will work.") On the first weekend of every month, take your card to participating museums in your area for free admission. That's it! You can also sign up for email or text-message reminders if you're the forgetful type.

In Seattle, that includes MOHAI, the Wing Luke Asian Museum, and the Tacoma Art Museum. More than 70 museums are included so far in the program, so check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3