My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Quakers True Delight bar.

If you're not up-to-the-moment on your pseudo-healthy granola-candy bars, Quakers True Delights bars are the latest attempt to make granola bars feel "indulgent" and "decadent" and so forth. I'll admit the flavors sound pretty good, like Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry, and - shh - I've actually purchased a box of the Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut to take on an upcoming trip. You know, for "energy." So I'll let you know if they're any good.

Anyway, click the link at the bottom of the page (you don't have to play the game thing) and get a free sample, and probably coupons too. Based on the nutritional-info research I did, they're not super-great as far as the health-to-sugary-calories ratio, but they're still marginally better than crunching into a Butterfinger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3