My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Seattle: Free wine, cheese, 10% off at Husky Deli, Dec. 4.

West Seattleites know and love the Husky Deli, in the West Seattle Junction, for its huge thick sandwiches, fancy gourmet foods and sweets from around the world (where else can you get Kinder Eggs AND butter oil in the same place?), and its delicious ice cream and the milkshakes made thereof.

On Friday, December 4, those of you who don't yet know the delights of Husky Deli (and devoted fans, too) can come to a holiday open house from 5:00 to 9:00 pm (they never update their site, so you'll just have to trust me on this - I got a flyer). Sample wine, cheese, deli meats, and sweet treats from their catering menu as well as various vendors. All purchases made during the open house will get a 10% discount, too! I've got my eye on this sheet of English toffee that comes with a tiny hammer to break it up with. A TINY HAMMER. I could just die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3