My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facebook: Free SBUX playlist on iTunes.

Starbucks has jumped on the free-music-download bandwagon and is offering a 20-song playlist when you become a fan of iTunes on Facebook. I haven't downloaded the actual songs yet, but here's what they say about it:

"Enjoy your free 20 song Starbucks 'Pick of the Week' Sampler from iTunes. This free sampler features music from Sting, Moby, Iron & Wine, Metric and more."

Sounds like there's some potentially good stuff there, and actually I have liked the SBUX compilations I've heard in the past, so I'm willing to give it a listen. I'll update more when I find out exactly what the songs are...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3