My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fred Meyer (and maybe elsewhere): Free Guylian Twists w/rebate.

I was at Fred Meyer tonight doing my usual grocery shopping, and saw a delightful surprise - a rebate offer for Guylian Belgian Chocolate Twists! When I was a kid, we always had Guylian's chocolate seashells as an Xmas treat, and I still remember them fondly, so I was curious to try this new product, especially for free.

It turns out to be an individually wrapped seahorse-shaped chocolate truffle, with a similar flavor to the original seashells. They're available in milk, dark, and praline flavors, and their regular price was $3.69. It's the standard rebate form/UPC/receipt mail-in deal, but you do need the actual form to send in, so look for the displays in Fred Meyer and other purveyors of fine Belgian chocolates. The offer is good through 6/30/10, so you have a little while...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3