My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Kraft mayo samples.

Sooo... are these like the little sample mayo packets that you get, you know, for free with your sub sandwiches at the deli? Because I've seen more impressive freebies in my time. Still, if you're a fan of such fanciness as olive oil mayonnaise or chipotle mayonnaise, you may want to score two free sample packets of Kraft mayo.

Maybe I'm just jaded* because I have a coupon for a free full-size jar of Kraft olive oil mayo, which came in the Kraft super-sample pack last week. Packets? I SPIT on your packets!

*If, on the other hand, you're simply unsure about what flavored mayonnaise can do for you, you can check out these helpful sandwich-makeover videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3