My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amazon: Super Mario Bros Wii for $35 + $10 video game credit + $5 MP3 credit.

You know, I normally don't just post "deals" on here, because there are plenty of techie/gadget sites that track all that stuff better than I could, but I'm making an exception for this one because I think it really is a good deal and I'm probably going to get it myself.

When you buy Super Mario Bros. for Wii (very fun), not only is it on sale for $34.99, but you get $10 in credit toward a future video game purchase AND you get a $5 MP3 credit. Which is nice because they're also running a promotion with a bunch of MP3 albums for $5, including the new She & Him, the National, Pat Benetar, Blondie, and even that nice Justin Bieber everyone likes so much. So you're getting a good price on the game, a free MP3 album, and $10 toward a future video game. Not bad, right?

Well, only if you like fun, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3