My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Free sample of Bacon Salt + sticker.

You've heard of Bacon Salt, I presume - another product along the lines of Baconnaise, which exists on the theory that everything is better with bacon. What, you haven't tried Bacon Salt? Well, here is your chance. Sign up for a free sample and you'll also get a precious "public service announcement" sticker warning about the dangers of bacon salt addiction. Because it's so deelicious, you see.

It strikes me that bacon salt might be good with my morning hard-boiled egg - like a portable mini-breakfast with less lard. I'm still waiting for someone to offer a free sample of the bacon lip balm, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3