My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Seattle: Free Mariners tix at Starbux May 21.

Seattleites, you're in luck! Starbucks thinks you are its very best customers, and it wants to show its appreciation by offering you a special treat every Friday until June 18 at local participating Seattle Starbucks.

This Friday, 5/21, come in to a participating Starbucks after 2:00 p.m. PST and you could pick up free tickets to select Mariners games. Tickets are first come, first serve, so be sure to get there early!

I have to admit, I've never been to a Mariners game (or, um, any other sporting event in Seattle unless you count roller derby), and free is definitely the right price, so maybe I'll consider it. I do like nachos and $8 beer, and I hear you can get those at ballgames.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3