My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Clinique Bonus Time at Macy's!

I'm sure you ladies don't need me to tell you what a great deal Clinique Bonus Time is... with a $21.50 minimum purchase, you get a cute little beauty bag stuffed with samples and full-size products, often amounting to a basic makeup kit. My favorite qualifying purchase is the Dramatically Different facial lotion with the pump, which runs $24 but lasts a long time (more than long enough to get me to the next bonus offer).

Cute pink-and-white springy floral bags this time around, too! Check it out if you're in need of a beauty splurge.


1 comment:

  1. Clinique is one of the most trusted brands. It is famous for its products that are allergy tested and they are best suited to every skin type.

    Clinique bonus time at belk

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3