My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Super-cheap magazine subscriptions.

I already have WAY more magazine subscriptions than I need, but in case you don't, DealNews has a link to the Time Inc. Family and Friends newssstand, which offers sharply discounted magazine subscriptions, like a one-year subscription to Entertainment Weekly for $10, Cooking Light for $12, or, uhhh, This Old House for $10.

It looks legit as far as I can tell, but I've been burned by discount third-party subscription clearinghouses before, so I'm a bit wary. I know, I know - that's not the kind of attitude that leads to those much-desired ten-foot-tall towers of magazines that every serious crazy cat lady must own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3