My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Free flash drive with sweet eagle design.

Ca-caw! Want to easily download and transport pictures, music, and other data AND show your affection for America's freedom bird? Fill out this form to get a free 256MB flash drive. It does say it comes bundled with their downloading software, but those are usually pretty easy to delete or ignore.

Granted, 256MB isn't much in this crazy world of 16GB+ flash cards, but free is free! And America is free! And eagles are free, too! CAW!


1 comment:

  1. RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ruth

    http://pianonotes.info

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3