My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pounds of pens!

My name is Stephanie, and I'm a recovering office-supply addict. But while I intend to stay strong and not go for this offer, I strongly encourage you to enable your pen-hoarding addictions by buying SIX POUNDS OF PENS from this site.

Evidently they're misprinted custom-order pens from a printing company, and you reap the benefits of their screw-ups! The pens are click pens in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, and they'll have business names and info printed on them - hopefully with hilarious typos. 6 lbs of pens is about 320 pens, in case you're wondering, so this could very well be a lifetime supply even if you're a chronic pen-mislayer.

$13.99 + $5.99 shipping and they're yours. Hand them out at your next party! Give them as wedding favors! The possibilities are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3