My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free frozen yogurt on May 2 at Red Mango.

I'm addicted to tart frozen yogurt - my favorite place is Yogurtland in L.A., but since I don't actually live there and we don't have a Pinkberry in Seattle, I have to settle for whatever knockoff tart yogurt shops I can find.

I've never been to Red Mango, but this weekend might change all that, when they offer free frozen yogurt from 12-4 on May 2. Specifically, you get a free Tangomonium flavor yogurt with one topping. Seattleites, there are locations at Pacific Place, U-Village, Alderwood, and Southcenter, so there is really no excuse not to score some free fro-yo this Saturday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3