My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free birthday dinner at Benihana.

When I was a kid, Benihana was my very favorite restaurant of all, and the one that I invariably chose for my birthday dinners (under Grandma Rules, I was also allowed to have whatever I wanted for breakfast = CAKE). I was mesmerized by the magic of the flying chopped meats and flashing knives, the somersaulting condiments and dancing flames. To say nothing of the delicious virgin drinks that came in a novelty mug you could take home!

Now I can recapture the childhood dream of a free birthday dinner at Benihana. Join their email list and you can, too. At the beginning of your birthday month, they'll email you a certificate for a free dinner worth up to $30 (not applicable to tax, tip, and booze). You can use it anytime that month, and it does not appear that it's a BOGO offer or anything. And you can probably even complete your set of novelty panda mugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3