My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free lip balm sphere from Eos.

I'd say lip-balm manufacturers have been pretty crafty as far as coming up with new flavors, colors, glittery additives, and fun plastic shapes to keep your interest piqued in a product that, essentially, you don't really need. But EOS is convinced they've taken it a step further by making - wait for it - a lip balm sphere.

I was actually willing to purchase one of these when I first heard about it, because they look interesting, have organic ingredients, etc., but couldn't find any in stores here. Now I don't have to bother, because they're giving away 50,000 free spheres! These normally retail for about $5, so it's a darn good freebie, if you ask me.

Sign up quick, these will go fast! Join the spherical moisturizing revolution!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3