My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Free sample of Kotex Overnight pads.

Can I just say that I've seen this ad campaign in some of my ladies' magazines before, and I HATE it. Ugh. Look at that ratty-looking bobble-headed chicken-legged woman! She looks like a stray cat with its bones surgically removed. Even worse, the ad is supposedly an illustrated guide of the uncomfortable yoga-esque poses one assumes when wearing inadequate hygienic supplies, so you have to look at this creature in all manner of unpleasant sprawled positions. GROSS.

But anyway, you can get a free sample of her very own, new-and-improved Kotex Overnight pads. Who knows, maybe your head will grow three sizes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3