My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free Fancy Feast Appetizer "for your cat."

I just saw these advertised in a magazine, and thought it looked pretty ridiculous. A glamorous, put-together city girl is dreamily embracing her googly-eyed Persian, thinking about the special times they'll share together on their hott crazy-cat-lady at-home date.

If you've given up on relationships and married your cat, or you just like furtively eating chicken and seafood in a delicate broth out of a small plastic package, sign up for your free sample appetizer. Your "cat" will thank you.


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mock the crazy cat lady if I were you. mrowr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mock because I have gazed into my own future and seen a crazy cat lady there.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3