My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Free makeover and free 8x10 from Glamour Shots.

Oh yeah, I'm talking about THAT Glamour Shots. I never got to do these back when I was young enough that it actually seemed like a good idea (well into my unicorn/sticker album/Lisa Frank stage), but now I can recapture my lost youth with a free glamourizing session and free 8"x10" photo! Plus a free digital version of your picture.

The "session" includes:
  • Airbrush Makeover Hairstyling
  • 3-4 wardrobe changes
  • Slideshow presentation

I thought I had read somewhere that Glamour Shots and its ilk were reinventing themselves as creepy "boudoir" (i.e., NAKED) photography studios, but all the women on this page look fully clothed and one of them is a child, soooo maybe my information is wrong. Anyway, if you've been wanting to surprise your special someone with 5 lbs of makeup and a popped-collar Bedazzled denim jacket, here's your big chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3