My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

September 1 is Tulle's Day.

If you haven't checked out Tulle's website, you're missing out on tons of super-cute dresses, skirts, and coats with a girly, swingy, overhauled-vintage style. I've bought two coats from them so far and I love them both (even when Sarah Palin bit my style last fall and I had to put the short red mini-trench away for a few months).

They always have a sale section, but I just got word that September 1 is Tulle's Day, during which they'll have sweaters for $6.99, tops for $5.99, pants for $7.99, skirts for $6.99, and dresses and jackets for $8.99. I've seen things here for 90% off, which is an amazing deal even with the somewhat high shipping. Sizes tend to run small, so order up if you actually have a Mad-Men-esque figure. Summer, schmummer, let's get ready for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3