My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7-11: Free hot beverage through October 31.

Usually I don't pay much attention to billboards, but I have been noticing the "99-cent coffee in a Domo cup!" 7-11 ads scattered around town lately, and I admit, I am not immune to the appeal of that little sawtoothed chocolate slab of a creature. So if he wants me to have the coffee, I'll have the coffee.

Even if you're not a coffee drinker, though, fill up with a free 12-oz hot beverage at a participating 7-11 location through October 31. Coffee, cappucino, hot chocolate, or tea - there's got to be something that will appeal to you on a chilly fall morning... and bonus points if it comes in a screamin' brown monster cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3