My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are you ready for your Mystery Box?

This site is new to me, but I am a sucker for a grab bag, so the Midnight Box is sounding quite intriguing. If I understand this correctly, how it works is you can order up to 5 mystery items at $1.49 each, plus $3.99 shipping. They'll box up random items from out of their warehouse, with a much higher retail value (they display a sample retail value that's an average total-retail-value for a 5-item box), and you wait and see what you get!

Judging from their list of past boxes, it looks like it's mainly tech gadgets and video game accessories, with the occasional Citizen watch and digital photo frame thrown in. If that sounds like your bag - er, box - and you're feeling lucky, give it a spin! Then tell us what you get in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so curious - did you order this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got crap only. a dumb little mp3 player, car fresheners, and some blank DVDs. i'm never buying from them again. i rather buy a crap bag from WOOT. So sad...

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3